Welcome to the Future Flight Standards Hub

The Future Flight Standards Hub is designed to accelerate the development of Future Flight demonstrators and wider industry innovation based on emerging best practice, knowledge sharing, and standards support.

Welcome to the Flex Vocabulary Page

Sasha

Hi all, 

A warm welcome to this space, dedicated to updates, discussions, and news relating to the development of the first BSI Flex as part of this Future Flight program. Please join the space to keep updated on the development of the standard, browse the tabs at the top to view relevant files, key dates, and events in relation to the development of the standard, and scope to carry on, or start new discussions in relation to the Flex Vocabulary. 

If you have any questions, please do send me a direct message, by heading into your community inbox

Hi Sasha, thanks for setting up this forum for the Future Flight Vocabulary project.

As the Technical Author for the Vocabulary, I'm looking froward to working with members on the development of the standard and I hope that we can make good use this invaluable tool to communicate and record ideas as the standard develops.

• Like 1

• Sasha unpinned this topic